MUST Shower Before Entering All Pools and/or Spa!
- All persons must shower with warm water and soap immediately before entering the pools.
- Bathing suits with liner only in the pools. NO cut-offs, Bermuda-length shorts are permitted.
- Persons with severe infections or cuts are not permitted in the water.
- Spitting or blowing of the nose into the pool or gutters is prohibited.
- All children not potty-trained must wear a disposable swim diaper under a swimsuit.
- State law requires a minimum height of 48 inches to ride features.
Romulus Athletic Center Pool Rules
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
to enter pool deck.
- Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult
in the pool, within arm's reach, at all times.
- Infants and children that are not potty trained are required
to wear a disposable swim diaper.
- Appropriate behavior, language and courtesy are expected in
all areas of the facility.
- Food, coolers and glass are not permitted in the pool or locker
- Cell phones are prohibited on the pool deck.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are the only permitted
- Inflatable flotation devices are not allowed (water wings,
outside inner tubes, life jackets other than U.S. Coast Guard
approved). Pool toys must be approved by the pool manager, and
may be removed at the manager’s discretion.
- Clean T-shirts will be allowed in the pools.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be
permitted in the pool area.
- Only sun block lotions are allowed. (Please no tanning oil.)
- Street shoes are not permitted on the pool deck at any time.
- Running or rough play is not permitted in pool and locker room
- Pools are subject to closure at any time.
- Romulus Athletic Center staff has the authority to enforce
rules that are listed here. Additional rules may be enforced at
management’s discretion. Persons who are disruptive to Romulus
Athletic Center patrons or staff may be asked to leave the pools
and/or the facility.
- Children under the age of 14 and younger are permitted in the
Spa only under the direct supervision of an adult. The supervising
adult must be in the water, within an arm's length of the child.
- Submerging one's head or swimming is not permitted in the Spa.
- Children wearing flotation devices, or wearing disposable diapers
are not permitted in the Spa.
- The Spa is subject to closure at any time.
- All persons must shower with warm water and soap immediately
before entering the pools.
- Bathing suits with liner only in the pools. NO cut-offs.
Bermuda-length, lined bathing shorts are permitted.
- For health and safety concerns, a limit of 5-15 minutes in the
Spa is recommended.
- Persons with heart disease, pregnant women, and the elderly
should use the Spa with extreme caution.
- Children are not permitted to sit on the side of the Spa.
- Never use the spa if you have consumed any alcoholic beverages
- Persons with severe infections or cuts are not permitted in
- Parents may not catch children at the bottom of the slide.
- Double riding is not allowed.
- Goggles, eyeglasses, pool shoes, and floatation devices are not permitted on the slide.
- Riders must ride feet first with arms crossed across their chest
while lying on their backs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Swimming in the catch pool is not allowed. Please immediately exit the pool using the ladder.
- A swim test may be required to use the slide. Riders must be 48 inches tall to use the slide.
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- Swimmers who are not swimming laps may be asked to leave the lap lane.
- When more than two lap swimmers are in a lane, circle swimming will take effect.
- Lap lane use may be restricted during pool programs.
- Diving is not permitted at any depth less than 8 feet.
- Tubes will be supplied during designated recreational swim
times. Tubes must be used by single riders.
(Parent may ride outside tube with a child.)
- Swimmers must be on a tube while in the river.
- No jumping or diving anywhere along river.
- Please enter and exit lazy river at designated areas only.
- Tubes are for use in the lazy river only. They may not be used
in other pools.
- Swimmers are not allowed to sit or climb on the islands in the
- All children under the age of 6 must have a parent in the water,
within an arm's length of that child, at all times. Parents
in the water with their children must be wearing lined swimsuits.
- Play features may be turned on or off when deemed necessary
- No jumping from the walls or stairs of the play features.
- Climbing on or over the wall of the pool is not allowed.
- Please do not hang on or swing from the ropes.
- Slides must be ridden in a feet-first, sitting position only.